Every year, NYC Pride awards thousands of dollars in grant money to LGBTQIA-friendly and LGBTQIA-affirming organizations. The grants are working grants, which means that in order to receive the grant money, members or volunteers from your organization must perform specific functions, as a group, at our NYC Pride events. Grants are awarded in amounts from $500 to $3,500, depending on the commitment.
2020 Pride Gives Back Grant Application Is now OPEN!
Every year NYC Pride awards a set amount of grants to various non-profits within the local New York metro area. NYC Pride's 2020 "Pride Gives Back" grant program is focused on financially assisting organizations looking to create programs / events in 2020. The majority of our NYC Pride directed contributions focus on programs and organizations that support LGBTQIA+ causes. A total of $150,000 will be awarded to between 10-15 organizations. Feel free to send a message to email@example.com with questions or concerns. We're always available to answer queries regarding the application process, application forms, or program policies.
Working Grant Opportunities Are Now Available!
We offer a wide variety of working grant opportunities at many of our events. Applications are rated according to the following selection criteria. Priority will be given to LGBTQIA+-serving and LGBTQIA+-affirming organizations. The onus is on applicants to address these explicitly in their application.
The following guidelines apply to all grant opportunities:
- All group members must be 18 years of age or older.
- For the following events, all group members must be 21 years of age or older: VIP Rooftop Party, Femme Fatale, Pride Island.
- All Team Leaders and Assistant Team Leaders must be onsite for the duration of the event.
- All volunteers, including Team Leaders and Assistant Team Leaders, must attend scheduled orientations. Dates and times will communicated if your organization is awarded a grant.
- All volunteers must wear official shirts as provided by NYC Pride.