Every year, NYC Pride awards thousands of dollars in grant money to LGBT-friendly and LGBT-serving organizations. The grants are working grants, which means that in order to receive the grant money, members or volunteers from your organization must perform specific job duties, as a group, at our NYC Pride events. Grants are awarded in amounts from $1,000 to $3,000, depending on the job type.
We offer a wide variety of grant opportunities at many of our events. For a more detailed list of opportunities, including grant award amounts, dates, times and detailed responsibilities, click the button.
Ready to apply? Head on over to our online application portal and get started! Feel free to hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns. We're always available to answer queries regarding the application process, application forms, or program policies.
The following guidelines apply to all grant opportunities:
- All group members must be 18 years of age or older.
- For the following events, all group members must be 21 years of age or older: Fantasy, TBD Women’s Event, VIP Rooftop Party, Teaze, Femme Fatale, The Pier.
- All Team Leaders and Assistant Team Leaders must be onsite during the event at the working station their organization has been awarded.
- All volunteers, including Team Leaders and Assistant Team Leaders, must attend scheduled orientations. Dates and times are pending.
- All volunteers must wear official shirts as provided by NYC Pride.